Saturday, July 31, 2010

Photos received July 31, 2010


The Jehovah's Witness Hat!
This is with my trainer, Hna. Tracy. A testigo de Jehova gave her this hat after trying to fight with us...it was a funny story. :)

p.s. note that I am soaked from the waste down thanks to the Panama rain


Me encanta el templo de Panama!

Abril 2010
Zona: Arraijan


April 2010

My first (and only) temple trip with my first zone in Arraijan.
14 zone baptisms = TEMPLE TRIP!



Golden Retriever @ the beach! :)
Chorrera p-day May 2010


My week in Biancheri w/Hna. Calderon from Peru.
I got to help out with 3 baptisms!


P-day @ la playa in my 2nd area: Chorrera
May 2010


The Hermanas of la Zona David:
me, Hna. Castro (my comp), Hna. Marini, Hna. Ochs (MTC district) Hna. Dalton, Hna. Zamora, Hna. Breedlove (MTC friend,) Hna. Garcia
Zone Conference - July 2010
Zone: David

The baptisms of Joselyn & Christian in Arraijah
(Hna. Tracy, Joselyn, Anthony, Christian, yo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment